Xerox® Touchless Access App works with the AltaLink® and VersaLink® Device family and many Apple and Android mobile devices, including iPhone, iPad, Android phone, and Android tablet. All mobile devices require the following:
- Ensure the mobile device can communicate with the Internet.
- Ability to read a QR code (available through the camera on most mobile devices).
All AltaLink® and VersaLink® devices require the following:
- Xerox® Extensible Interface Platform® (EIP) must be enabled.
- Xerox® ConnectKey App Installation (Weblet Install Policy) must be enabled.
- Ensure the device can communicate with the Internet.
Xerox® Touchless Access App will not work on devices that have accounting or authentication enabled.
Some networks require a proxy to communicate with the Internet.
If Verification of SSL is enabled on the Xerox device, ensure the security certificates are loaded on the device.
By default, the Xerox® Solutions Certificates are preloaded on all 2016 Xerox® ConnectKey® Technology-enabled AltaLink®, and VersaLink® devices.