- If you haven’t done so already, start a session.
- In the web app on your mobile device, select Print in the tab section at the bottom of the screen.
- When the Print screen displays, select the Browse For File button, which will open your device’s local file browser and display files for printing.
Note: Touchless Access only supports PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, and TXT.
- Choose a file on your mobile device’s file browser.
- Once you’re back on the Print screen, if you wish to change the file you selected, simply touch the change file icon next to the file name.
- Adjust any of the available print settings.
- Select the Print button on your mobile device.